wtorek, 2 stycznia 2024

Searchlight Suite for the Winged Solemn (2)

I’m standing in a crashing quasar mind
Looking around
Pressing colder lips up to the concrete eye
Kissing it, recognizing what’s confound
Mirror thoughts don’t bother me
Safe inside a clockwise world of hate
Searchlights shine, can’t reach my fate
Winged solemn sits
Observes and waits

He’s everywhere
Pick up your fists – he’s every shade
Collect your kids
It’s every blade
Watch for your ears
It’s all man made
I wonder how do you sleep

I’m laying in a breezing lotus grave
Measuring space
Putting longer arms up to the melting pot of life
Holding it, polluting what’s inside
Horny gods don’t bother me
Turned one inside a rusty dream
Searchlights shine, but not on me
Winged solemn sleeps
In practice feels
What’s everyone, what’s free

It’s everywhere
Load you can’t bear – he’s every fear
Collect what’s fair
And move outside
Watch for your hands
It’s all man made
I wonder how do you pray

Winged solemn
Starlit pathways near the sun
In a little suite
Where double moons are feasting now
It’s only mouth for words
It’s only ears for sound
It’s just the air you breathe
Acid spreaded round
On winged solemn

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz