wtorek, 2 stycznia 2024

Searchlight Suite For The Winged Solemn (1)

He’s in the spotlight
A battery of dawn
He’s in the dark light
Doing wrong
To the forests of the city
Winged solemn
Burns his pity

Hallucinations last too long
Crumbling nations mass the dawn
Crowd the heroes, dwell inside their heads
Sleep in the suite of the living dead

You become what you eat and sleep
Starfish hollow brain
Freezes you and puts you down, amazing
But insane

Everything is contradiction
Everything in contrapunct
Barren barriers my recognition
Sighs forever blunt

Blast of chaos frees my spirit
From a limbo of corruption
Crawling thru my head
Pest of ages grasps my feelings
Puts me in a situation
I just can’t explain

Tell me a joke or make me frown
It’s all the same to me
I’m coming to take all my honor from you, coming to retreat
Deep into my castle
Horrid like the day
Hanging in the solemn clouds
Standing in my way

Atomic mushrooms rise from you
Violet clouds compose your hat
Your mind is ultraviolet beams
Your hair is radioactive ash

And now you follow the winged solemn
Curly metal entity
Blessed be children of your darkness
Paradigms of urgency

He’s in the searchlight
They finally found him, didn’t they
Silent sun stops spinning
World turns gray
Wolves are howling louder
Snakes are crawling faster
Everything alive
Is waiting for its master

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz