niedziela, 3 grudnia 2023

Klostergarten

Tchaikovsky built a bed for us
On frequencies in the air
And Shaking Pear made a garden for us
In 77 days
And then somebody called my name
I turned to see whose voice it was
In seconds I turned to a pillar of salt
And you? You were gone
Me? Perhaps alone

In twelve great movements
We dethroned all our gods
In twelve great movements
They all stood there too
In this garden, a pillar like me
Composed into the blue

Yeah, Liszt composed a hammock for us
Near the pears and the cherries of youth
Then Brahms built a gate with seven stony lions
Girl, they are watching you

I cried for my love from Tchaikovsky’s bed
It seemed she was forever gone
And in god’s eye a little red tear spun as well
He cried for his heavens with motorized thrones

Two pillars in the garden
A nonsense, still, to me
Surrealistic notions
It appears as it is just a dream

And a cloister up on the hill
Left to god’s only will
Maybe in ruin, monks in rags
Monks in rags
Writing down only what time forgets
Time forgets

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz