poniedziałek, 4 grudnia 2023

The Smell of Your Perfume

The smell of your perfume
The taste of your lipstick, baby
The taste of your love
Reminds me the taste of whisky
Of whisky

The smell of your perfume
The look, so lazy, in your eyes
Your lips, ruby, glittering gold
You come to me at dawn
As sunshine

Your hips movin' with elegant pride
A face of cocaine pallor
Incrusted with pale green eyes
Worth a million, a million dollars
You smile now

Whoever said this girl she gonna be all mine
Whoever said this night could be so fine
Whoever said she's crazy, man, he was right
I fell onto the floor astonished with the look of her eyes
Her eyes

By the look in her eyes
Yeah, the look in her eyes

The burden of your past
Is lighter now cause I have crossed your path
And the tears of yesterday in my eyes
Are nothing now compared to my life
With you

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz