poniedziałek, 4 grudnia 2023

The Petals

The petals she gave me were flavored with death
They sent me away from a well chosen path
I took many turns just to end where I fell
Same sunrise was shining among joyful bells

I thought I got lost when she gave me her hand
And lifted me high into subconscious lands
She said blame the sun for the turn of events
Cause your kingdom of heaven is housing the damned

I wandered alone through the dawn of her reign
I climbed darkened portals and shattered old stairs
They lead me to legends I cannot recall
They showed me the memories I cannot control

I once was alive in the land of the free
Now echoes of madmen and sad men I hear
Haunting the pathways I once called my own
In the kingdom of heaven where spirits are born

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz