poniedziałek, 4 grudnia 2023

Atlantis Love Song

Meet me on the other side of dawn
Fires of seclusion gild my house
Meet me where your starlight shines upon me
In varieties of conscious absent scars
Leave my trails when mountains call
Leave your blindness, curse the law – it’s free
I am not of any mold
You could say is similar to yours – anxiety

Meet me where you’re cheap enough
I’m no fan of superhero hearts
Meet me where your Indian soul
Shines in beauty, chaos rusts to art
Place your foot on fountain’s head
Leave this planet for a bigger place – that’s the lick
I am not of any time
You believe existed in your prime – that’s the kick

Meet me where the whales absorb me
Meet me where their song is lovers’ cry
Meet me where the dolphins take me
Dancing under love Atlantis sky
Leave my trails beneath the sea
Submarine till surface reaches deep – I know
No excuse for hurting life
Nothing compensates Atlantis cry – will we go?
Underwater up is down
Will you wear queen mermaid’s crown – for me
Dearly gracious I must go, if I have to
I will leave you cold – and never free

It’s your choice beloved sweet
Please don’t charge your destiny – let live…

…over… and over… and over…

Villain stars encompass you
Beneath the level of your rising seas
Seven suns and thirty moons
Greet your dawn with a psychedelic kiss
Very deep
Please don’t change, remain in love
That’s the only force I’m speaking of
It’s your choice, your rising tide
I’m the silver face, horizons flight
Please don’t charge your destiny
Go to spirit land, relax, let live

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz